Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.842 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,078 ($3,081) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)