Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,667 ($1,612) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)