Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,562 (R$ 4,439) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)