Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,464 (R$ 4,903) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)