Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,685 (R$ 4,569) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (33 minutes ago)