Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,314 (€1,191) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)