Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.880 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,735 (€1,235) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)