Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,553 (€1,364) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)