Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.632 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,634元 (€1,131) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Sorocaba costs R$ 13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U450 (about 2 hours ago)