Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,694 (€1,245) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (25 minutes ago)