Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,490元 (€1,341) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)