Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,196 (2,445 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)