Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.869 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,455 (3,706 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)