Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,361 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)