Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,423 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)