Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2019.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,167元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 2 hours ago)