Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,704 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)