Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,813元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)