Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,136元 in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)