Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02283 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,116元 (224,113 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)