Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,159 (Bs 49,725) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (43 minutes ago)