Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,527 (Bs 21,747,403) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)