Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 103% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,286 (Bs 26,958) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)