Cost of living in Guam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guam is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,729 ($2,699) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)