Cost of living in Guam compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,884 ($2,189) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)