Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36431 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,746 (Mex$ 29,498) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)