Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34061 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,773 (Mex$ 28,691) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)