Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35528 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,689元 (Mex$ 27,272) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)