Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31300 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,785 (Mex$ 47,236) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)