Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36221 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,271元 (Mex$ 17,314) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)