Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33770 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,803 (Mex$ 17,183) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)