Cost of living comparison between Guadalajara, Mexico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 686 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33150 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,830 (Mex$ 32,671) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)