Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 646 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36184 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,194 (Mex$ 17,117) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)