Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,331 (€3,403) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)