Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,373 (€1,975) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (34 minutes ago)