Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,476 (€1,793) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)