Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,800元 (€1,636) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)