Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.272 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,382 (€2,940) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)