Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.632 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,784元 (€1,675) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)