Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,252 (€1,633) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)