Cost of living comparison between Greenville, South Carolina, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,581 ($3,485) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)