Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,813 ($1,714) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)