Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,654 ($2,856) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)