Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,666 (C$4,854) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)