Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.297 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,235元 (C$2,499) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)