Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.040 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,982元 (C$2,576) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)