Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.037 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,392 (C$2,659) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)