Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,735 (€1,505) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)