Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,164 (€1,498) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)