Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.580 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,852 ($2,105) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)