Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,944元 ($2,169) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)