Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,398 ($3,544) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)