Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 371 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.324 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,325 ($1,791) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)