Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.703 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,591元 ($2,177) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)