Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,294 ($1,923) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)