Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,294 ($2,158) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)