Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,107 (848,971 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)