Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,678元 (804,414 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)