Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01136 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,056 (885,088 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)