Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01163 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,942 (854,764 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (44 minutes ago)