Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01125 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,448 (1,550,900 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)