Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01111 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,298 (1,557,607 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)