Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,232 (767,843 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (41 minutes ago)