Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.789 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 189% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,591 (CI$3,157) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)