Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.079 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 200% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,227 (CI$3,494) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)