Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.357 CNY / KYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 218% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元51,737 (CI$6,191) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)