Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,275 (€2,497) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (23 minutes ago)