Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.187 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,578 (R$ 8,494) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)