Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.031 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,873 (R$ 4,368) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)