Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,156 (R$ 4,816) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)