Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.229 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,940 (R$ 8,497) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (37 minutes ago)