Cost of living comparison between Governador Valadares, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.144 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,226 (R$ 7,100) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)