Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.763 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,715元 (21,898 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)