Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,948元 (19,820 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)