Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.794 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,080 (16,471 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)