Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12770 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,583 (51,549 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)