Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12009 CNY / MKD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,754 (97,873 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)