Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,331 (3,929 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (about 1 hour ago)