Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,981元 (3,759 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)