Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,975 (﷼ 39,269,883) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)