Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,681 (﷼ 55,257,089) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (24 minutes ago)