Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,796 (﷼ 37,630,201) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)