Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,098 (﷼ 36,153,004) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Taipei costs 29 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨130 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)