Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10027 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,023 (₨60,067) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)