Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,033 (₨62,991) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)