Cost of living comparison between Gondar, Ethiopia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.30633 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,790 (48,282 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (43 minutes ago)