Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.30327 CNY / ETB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,398 (50,775 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)