Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,794元 (﷼ 47,409,105) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)