Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Gombe has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gombe.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01777 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,145 (796,014 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (20 minutes ago)