Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01892 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,710元 (724,562 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)