Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01900 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,028元 (843,471 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)