Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00404 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,714 (2,155,030 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)