Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00558 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,542 (2,784,746 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)