Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00697 CNY / CDF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,386 (2,062,723 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)