Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00427 CNY / CDF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,864元 (2,312,322 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)