Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.761 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,157元 (R$ 5,767) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)