Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.858 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,752元 (R$ 4,173) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (43 minutes ago)