Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.728 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,839 (R$ 4,535) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)