Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,614 (£3,648) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 9 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)