Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.695 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,269元 (£1,756) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 15,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (22 minutes ago)