Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.824 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,209元 (5,049 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)