Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,164 (6,079 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)