Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,982 (7,775 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)