Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,554元 (5,683 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)