Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,371 (6,208 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (36 minutes ago)