Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.820 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,070 (£1,595) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)