Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 656 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.762 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,677 (£2,588) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)