Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.587 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,478 (£1,570) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (44 minutes ago)