Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.403 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,543 (£2,802) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (43 minutes ago)