Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.278 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,344 (£2,578) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)