Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43582 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,945 (E£ 18,230) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (38 minutes ago)