Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36490 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,726 (E£ 12,952) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)