Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36210 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,696 (E£ 10,207) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (42 minutes ago)