Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38211 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,846 (E£ 17,917) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)