Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.765 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,578 (E£ 15,132) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)