Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00223 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,388 (COL$3,314,585) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)