Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,666元 (COL$3,545,135) in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)