Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00224 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,668 (COL$3,428,466) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)