Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,315 (COL$3,293,728) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)