Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.834 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,261元 (€1,310) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)