Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,744 (€2,424) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)