Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.810 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,847 (£1,572) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 118,000TL (about 1 hour ago)