Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.634 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,425元 (£1,555) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2.28 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)