Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.011 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,650 (£1,737) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)