Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.523 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 69% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,408 (£3,216) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)