Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.622 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,514 (£1,567) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)