Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.622 CNY / GIP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,469 (£2,954) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)