Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.757 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,385 (€1,854) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)