Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,747元 (€1,845) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)