Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,652 (€1,756) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)