Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09875 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,822 (₨58,954) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)