Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,435 (₨112,778) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)