Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,511 (₨104,540) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)