Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,108 (₨104,056) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (41 minutes ago)