Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,861 (RM4,853) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)