Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.654 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,274元 (RM5,607) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)