Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,198 (RM8,942) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)