Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,906 (RM5,681) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)