Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.594 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,110 (RM5,089) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)