Cost of living comparison between Georgetown, Guyana and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03370 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,284 (661,237 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)