Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03261 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,523 (383,971 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)