Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03390 CNY / GYD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,278 (686,585 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)