Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48652 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,982元 (R 16,406) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)