Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 423 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,823 (€3,306) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (43 minutes ago)