Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.546 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,402元 (€1,776) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oxford costs £150 (about 2 hours ago)