Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,432 (€1,834) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)