Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 457 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,456 (€3,219) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)