Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.629 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 147% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,226 (CHF 3,202) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)