Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.740 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 135% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,997元 (CHF 2,967) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$113 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 810 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)