Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.044 CNY / CHF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 174% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,475 (CHF 3,191) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (41 minutes ago)