Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12894 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,115 (Php78,450) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)