Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13581 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,231 (Php75,328) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)