Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13706 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,863 (Php123,036) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (44 minutes ago)