Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12854 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,482元 (Php73,769) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (43 minutes ago)