Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13105 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,153 (Php77,475) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (39 minutes ago)