Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,471元 (5,763TL) in Gebze.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)