Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,395 (7,870 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (35 minutes ago)