Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.743 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,745 (4,443 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Karachi costs ₨92 (about 1 hour ago)