Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,323元 (3,943 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)