Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.371 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,134 (4,476TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)