Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.679 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,761 (4,028TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)